I want build a website with login signup and user can add his data with files on the website.

I am new to Appian and I want to understand the process for achieving my goal of building a website within the platform. I would like for users to be able to sign up, sign in, and add their information to a database. They will also be uploading documents, and I need to extract information from these documents and save it in the database.

I am trying to make this a community accessible site. However, I am currently stuck as I am unable to determine if my sign-up and sign-in functions are working correctly, as only community users are allowed to log in.

Can anyone suggest some resources or tutorials that I can use to learn and achieve my goal, as I am having trouble finding a comprehensive guide on how to create a website and deploy it to a domain where users can sign in and log in? Also, I would appreciate any information on using zonal OCR for document reading. Thank you in advance for your help.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data