While clicking on few of the documents below to see the summary like INEE1 and INEE2 - I am getting an error as below.
1. This is not happening for all the documents. I am able to see the summary of other docs
2. Also this is not happening with the problematic document when the document state is in Auto Extracting or Pending Reconciliation State. At Auto Extracting or Pending Reconciliation State - I can see the summary of the docs. The moment it moves to Completed status I get the above error.
any help will be appreciated
Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible
Check your query rule, looks like in one of your query filter your using "id" as a filed value, but the "id" filed is not exist in your CDT. check the CDT/data store entity that your are using in your query rule have id column
so I know the culprit
and I am still troubleshooting but couple of things
1) the entire IDP application is built by Appian (we are merely users)
2) I have created a couple of CDTs and both of them have Ids, the DBs have Ids
3) The issue is happening only when the document state is completed, I do not see the issue when the document state is 'Auto Extracting' or 'Pending Reconciliation'
still looking into it though..
thanks for your time :-)
are you able to open the rule rule!DU_returnDataStoreEntityForchoiceIndex() at line no 22 and provide me the code, It will help to find the issue. Looks like based on choiceIndex and channelId it may using diffirent data store entity.Could also provide what the values for local!docType.choiceIndex and local!docType.channelId values
I am using the channel id 3 - Incident
I am using the doctypeid 12 - IncidentEE
fyi.. the 2nd and the 3rd rules are modified by me for channel id 2 and 3. Channel id 1 was already coded by Appian team
Let me know if you need more info
There is only 1 DS
and unique DSEs
hope it helps..
the problem was - field: id.. my CDT should have field: id
i is capital - should have been small letter
thanks for helping me troubleshoot :-)
© 2023 Appian. All rights reserved.