Issue with Export Data Store Entity to Excel

Hi,

I have below process model where I am trying to use "Export Data Store Entity to Excel".

It was throwing an error when I try to use. I have not used any crazy setups related to this smart service, but still I am getting an error like ":  An error occurred when attempting to write the document Excel Export 3_9_2023 7_10 PM GMT+00_00. Please contact your system administrator for additional details. (APNX-1-4505-056) ".

This error message is not giving any kind of clue to trace exact issue.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Check tomcat-stdOut.log for the error (you might need to reproduce the error then load the log file afresh, and just scroll to the bottom, in order to find it).  My first guess is that the query might be malfunctioning or timing out somehow, though this node is supposed to handle that.  Hopefully if it's this or some other error, it might give slightly more detail there as to what the underlying issue is.

As a first order of troubleshooting, what happens if you replace the Data Store Entity with a different one, and try it again?  At first I'd suggest using one that points to a small table (both in column width as well as data length), to rule out any size / timeout issues, and see if the error persists.

• When I look into the "tomcat-stdOut.log", I found several line of errors. Not sure where went wrong.

Any advises please.

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1693)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1191)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:659)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at sun.awt.FontConfiguration.getVersion(FontConfiguration.java:1264)

at sun.awt.FontConfiguration.readFontConfigFile(FontConfiguration.java:219)

at sun.awt.FontConfiguration.init(FontConfiguration.java:107)

at sun.awt.X11FontManager.createFontConfiguration(X11FontManager.java:774)

at sun.font.SunFontManager$2.run(SunFontManager.java:441)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at sun.font.SunFontManager.<init>(SunFontManager.java:386)

at sun.awt.FcFontManager.<init>(FcFontManager.java:35)

at sun.awt.X11FontManager.<init>(X11FontManager.java:57)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442)

at sun.font.FontManagerFactory$1.run(FontManagerFactory.java:83)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at sun.font.FontManagerFactory.getInstance(FontManagerFactory.java:74)

at java.awt.Font.getFont2D(Font.java:491)

at java.awt.Font.canDisplayUpTo(Font.java:2064)

at java.awt.font.TextLayout.singleFont(TextLayout.java:470)

at java.awt.font.TextLayout.<init>(TextLayout.java:531)

at org.apache.poi.ss.util.SheetUtil.getDefaultCharWidth(SheetUtil.java:273)

at org.apache.poi.xssf.streaming.AutoSizeColumnTracker.<init>(AutoSizeColumnTracker.java:117)

at org.apache.poi.xssf.streaming.SXSSFSheet.<init>(SXSSFSheet.java:82)

at org.apache.poi.xssf.streaming.SXSSFWorkbook.createAndRegisterSXSSFSheet(SXSSFWorkbook.java:684)

at org.apache.poi.xssf.streaming.SXSSFWorkbook.createSheet(SXSSFWorkbook.java:705)

at com.appiancorp.dataexport.ExcelDocumentCreator.addSheet(ExcelDocumentCreator.java:380)

at com.appiancorp.dataexport.ExcelDocumentCreator.addSheetOrCopyExisting(ExcelDocumentCreator.java:326)

at com.appiancorp.dataexport.ExcelDocumentCreator.createOrCopyDocumentAndExportNewData(ExcelDocumentCreator.java:309)

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to swapnar6405

Again, what Appian version are you using? Are you using the latest version of the plug-in?

Reply Children
No Data