Need to run a process model once Every 2 weeks

Hi,

I would like to run a process model once Every 2 weeks, every other Wednesday.

Is this possible. Any advises please.

Thank you

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi! As Ujjwal mentioned below, this can be done by adding a scheduler. To do this, you need simply customize your start event to start at a given time.

As an example of how to do this, I've created a test process model that contain the default start node. When I double click on the start node, it produces this dialog box, where I can select triggers:

Once I've selected the triggers tab, I will be able to add a timer:

To set up my new timer, I simply click Configure, and then Setup. On the Setup tab, I'll see that I have the ability to set a Timer Recurrence. This is where I can specify the cadence on which this process should be triggered! In your case, I would select Weekly and then set the day to Wednesday, as you can see in the image below.

Please note that you'll also need to set what time you would like the process to be triggered. I recommend running all scheduled processes in your application at the same time, which you should save in a constant that holds the time value.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask! I'm always happy to help explain more.

Reply Children
No Data