We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Display a page with a disclaimer message which should load before site load

Hi,

I have to display a disclaimer message on a Appian page with "ACCEPT" and "NOT ACCEPT" buttons

Once the user clicks on "ACCEPT" button, then only I should load the Appian.

If the user clicks on "NOT ACCEPT" button and I should not load the Appian.

Can someone advice how to achieve this. Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

You'd need to manually implement this across all your site landing pages (including alternate tabs) - and it would show up anytime a user changes tabs (assuming you use the OOB site tabs), unless you implement something fairly complex.  Otherwise it's not all that difficult - just make the site landing page show only a message and only switch to the main interface when the click of the "Accept" button saves a value into a certain local variable.

Have you tried anything in particular yet?  If so, what difficulties have you encountered?

Certified Lead Developer

You'd need to manually implement this across all your site landing pages (including alternate tabs) - and it would show up anytime a user changes tabs (assuming you use the OOB site tabs), unless you implement something fairly complex.  Otherwise it's not all that difficult - just make the site landing page show only a message and only switch to the main interface when the click of the "Accept" button saves a value into a certain local variable.

Have you tried anything in particular yet?  If so, what difficulties have you encountered?

Children
No Data