Getting data from API - but API parameter is data from a recordType

Hello:

I need to retrieve data from an external API which requires a parameter (ProductID).  The values for ProductID reside in an application recordType table and has to be passed to the integration.  So, the expression called to populate another recordType to store data from the API has a query.  However, I keep getting this error.  Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Ma

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • I use a!queryRecordType to retrieve the productIDs from the table with the productIDs.  The documentation link talks about how to use batchNumber to calculate 'pageSize' / 'startIndex' but this API parameter requires a list of productIDs.  I have over 10,000 productIDs in the application database and for each productID, I have to call the API to get current product details.

In the last attempt, I set one of the integration query parameters to retrieve the productIDs based on the batchNumber.  The integration worked fine and the RecordSource expression that calls the integration worked.  However, when I tried to synch the data, it gives the error about not using a!queryRecordType

Children