The System Has Encountered an Error HTTP Code: 503 getting really frustrating today.

The error above used to happen occasionally but has been getting worse & worse to the point I am unable to do anything in the Interfaces 103: Build Complex Interfaces by Adapting Patterns course I was working on today. 

It only happens when I am using my works laptop which connects to the internet using my own internet to connect to my companies network via a VPN. This is the only way the works laptop can connect to the Internet. And also happens when in the office connected directly to my companies internet.

I get this when trying to drag & drop components using the design view. This can also happen when using the palette and trying to change from the components tab to patterns or design library. 

I also have had it when working through the developer  training course again same scenario as above or when using the Monitoring tab and trying to change to the other tabs to check the health of my app or processes. 

It can also happen why trying to pick icons when setting up pages on Acme Auto Exercise site. 

If I am using Expression mode I don't get this error and sometimes after getting the error if I hit expression mode & then back to designer mode the item I tried to drag & drop will then be there. 

I am genuinely not sure if anything can be done but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And using my own device is not an option during my working hours. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible