Application export issue

Hi,

When I try to export the entire application code, we are encountering the below error. Not sure what might have caused the issue.

Any advises, please.

group 99 _e-0000c90c-c915-8000-4e54-011a94011e94_199: The data for group [id=99 _e-0000c90c-c915-8000-4e54-011a94011e94_199] could not be retrieved for export. Cause: Insufficient permission (APNX-1-4071-002)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to swapnar6405

That totally depends on the best practices and dev hierarchy specified by your dev team leaders and product owners.

In my case, I'm lucky enough to be in charge of an application and environment cluster where I have full sway over the dev cycle, and run an admin-level account as my usual account.  I personally utilize the built-in environment-direct-deployment tool nearly 100% of the time for deployments from our Dev environment to higher environments, which sidesteps many of these issues for lower-level accounts (though the account doing the deployment may still require at least viewership-level permissions over the objects being deployed, i'm not super sure without trying it myself first). 

At the same time, there are projects out there with larger and/or greater numbers of dev teams in place and only the project leadership would have Admin-level accounts, and the other developers would have Basic-level accounts, with elevated permissions (by virtue of having been added to the "Designers" and "process model editors" groups, etc).  These developers would ostensibly have access only to application packages belonging to applications they actually work on (and would be in groups giving them permissions into specific ones only, for instance).  There isn't only one "right" way.

Children
No Data