How to display a summary page that includes one or more one to many relationship sub tables

Is there a recipe or some other quick / dirty way to accomplish the following task:

Sample Case for illustration

Table 1: CarMakeModel

Table 2: CarOwners (M:1)

Table 3: CarWidgets (M:1) (etc..) 

I want to be able to create a summary page where, after selecting from a list of car makes and models you are then taken to a summary page that includes

Car Make / Model details followed by

Listing of all Car Owners and Details (up to x number of rows / with vertical scrolling bars if possible) followed by

Listing of all Car Widgets and Details (up to x number of rows / with vertical scrolling bars if possible)

All on the same page

The problem I'm having is that the query to get the listing of all Car Owners is 

Select * from CarOwners where CarOwner.MakeModel_ID = CarMakeModel.ID and CarMakeModel.ID = {selected id from the list};

which isn't an available option from the Record Type > Views and Headers > Generate Record View since the relationship is on the CarOwners, not CarMakeModel.

Yet the principle selection criteria is from the listing of all CarMakeModel(s) 

Is there a sample somewhere of something similar that someone could point me to on how to do this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data