Exporting to excel

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone suggest me if I need to export DSE to excel which have more than 50 columns, which smart service to prefer. Since Export DSE to excel smart service works for only 50 columns.

Thank you!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I know there are a wide range of use cases, but please be sure to at some point at least consider whether "more than 50" is too many to be usable to anyone, which will usually be the case.

Also i believe you can just call the node a second time, pointing to the result of the first use, and pointing at a starting cell one column to the right of the final column generated by the first call.  Does this not work for you?

Certified Lead Developer

I know there are a wide range of use cases, but please be sure to at some point at least consider whether "more than 50" is too many to be usable to anyone, which will usually be the case.

Also i believe you can just call the node a second time, pointing to the result of the first use, and pointing at a starting cell one column to the right of the final column generated by the first call.  Does this not work for you?

Children
No Data