Receiving error while trying to create a new record and cannot seem to figure out the issue.

***New to Appian and still learning***

I am receiving the following error when testing a create interface for a record type and select an option from the first dropdown that I configured to utilize another table for the choices. I followed the same steps as another interface that works perfectly but this one isn't.:

Expression evaluation error [evaluation ID = ddb37:dcfb0] in rule 'dc_createloans' at function a!dropdownField [line 12]: An error occurred while executing a save: Expression evaluation error: Field with [identifier=ff748bfd-bb00-441d-a6b3-60434c5f439e] not found on the Record Type

I get the just of what the error is saying, but when studying the Record Type, I don't see any field that could be missing. I'm not sure how you utilize the highlighted field identifier in the error message to figure out which field it is referring to. Below is the code from the create interface, please let me know what you see. It's probably going to be something stupid and easy but I stared at it for a half hour last night and I am under the gun on this project so any help is appreciated.

a!localVariables(
  local!loanSource,
  local!loanSourceChoices:rule!DC_AllLoanSourcesQuery(),

a!formLayout(
  label: "Create Loans",
  contents: {
    a!columnsLayout(
      columns: {
        a!columnLayout(
          contents: {
            a!dropdownField(
              label: "Loan Source",
              labelPosition: "ABOVE",
              placeholder: "--- Select a Value ---",
              choiceLabels: local!loanSourceChoices['recordType!{beec71c0-c52d-4b00-8311-cbcf34fcd0c7}DC LoanSources.fields.{7413e7ce-3dc8-4513-bf9a-13a6376dfb11}loanSourceName'],
              choiceValues: local!loanSourceChoices['recordType!{beec71c0-c52d-4b00-8311-cbcf34fcd0c7}DC LoanSources.fields.{ff748bfd-bb00-441d-a6b3-60434c5f439e}loanSourceId'],
              value: local!loanSource,
              saveInto: {
                local!loanSource,
                a!save(ri!record['recordType!{beec71c0-c52d-4b00-8311-cbcf34fcd0c7}DC LoanSources.fields.{ff748bfd-bb00-441d-a6b3-60434c5f439e}loanSourceId'],local!loanSource)
              },
              searchDisplay: "AUTO",
              validations: {}
            ),

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Ok, now that I have posed the code here, I can see the identifier code is referring to the "loanSourceId" field as the one that is not found on the Record Type. However, that field is present on both the Loan Source Record Type as the Primacy Key Field, and the Loans Record Type as the Relationship Key Field so I still don't understand the issue.

• Ok, now that I have posed the code here, I can see the identifier code is referring to the "loanSourceId" field as the one that is not found on the Record Type. However, that field is present on both the Loan Source Record Type as the Primacy Key Field, and the Loans Record Type as the Relationship Key Field so I still don't understand the issue.

Children