Can we insert multiple dropdown within another multiple dropdown.

Certified Associate Developer

Hi All,

Can we insert multiple drop down within another multiple drop down.If yes please provide me information.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Because you have not conveyed a lot of your use case the question you were raising, maybe the question was kind of misleading. 
    Of course, you cannot display drop-down components in another drop down component. 

If the use case is about to show a specific selection of other drop-down components based on the selection in the first drop-down component.
    This is possible in Appian. You just trigger this with the showWhen parameter in the drop-down components which will show up accordingly to the selection of the names in the major (first) drop down component. 

I hope this makes sense.

• Because you have not conveyed a lot of your use case the question you were raising, maybe the question was kind of misleading. 
    Of course, you cannot display drop-down components in another drop down component. 

If the use case is about to show a specific selection of other drop-down components based on the selection in the first drop-down component.
    This is possible in Appian. You just trigger this with the showWhen parameter in the drop-down components which will show up accordingly to the selection of the names in the major (first) drop down component. 

I hope this makes sense.

Children
No Data