Deployment - Data store entity

Hi Team,

What steps do we need to follow when we release the package to higher enviroment for a Data store.

Do we need to deploy the package to includin the data store to the higher environment or do we need to add the entities to the data store after deployment?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Senior Developer

First check whether DB Scripts available in higher environment or not,

Make sure you add Data Store entity in Data store,

If you are sending New table from Lower to higher environment, you have to add Data Store & Data Store Entity in your package,

If you are added new column or altered the columns to existing tables which are available in higher environment No need to add DS in package, only Add DSE in Package.

As per my knowledge I know these steps, Appreciate if others add/modify to above steps. Thanks

• +1
    Certified Senior Developer

First check whether DB Scripts available in higher environment or not,

Make sure you add Data Store entity in Data store,

If you are sending New table from Lower to higher environment, you have to add Data Store & Data Store Entity in your package,

If you are added new column or altered the columns to existing tables which are available in higher environment No need to add DS in package, only Add DSE in Package.

As per my knowledge I know these steps, Appreciate if others add/modify to above steps. Thanks

Children
No Data