Imports Not appearing in Data Store

Hello,

When I import either a csv or excel file. the records do not appear on the data store. 

I do not have access to view the database but the files make it to the target folder.

Thank you for the help

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • I wanted to thank you for all your help. I taken a refresher in the Academy to better familiarize myself with data store entities and records types.

After alot of review, I noticed Appian changed the names of the database and the column headers. I am now attempting to solve why my updates to the XSD file does not reflect on the Data Store when saving and publishing. When I create a new version of the XSD, the Data Store doesn't verify the changes. When I check the DDL script, the changes are there. 

I dont have access to the database console, so I have just been recreating new base data types to resolve my issues. But I know this is not best practice. And will not lead me to reading excel files with multiple sheets and storing them into their specific CDT within the data store. 

But again Thank you for your guidance. My journey continues onto managing historical data and case management with Appian.

Children