Deleting a project

if(a!isNullOrEmpty(fv!row['recordType!AX Vehicle.fields.image'])
,a!EXAMPLE_DOCUMENT_IMAGE(),
fv!row['recordType!AX Vehicle.fields.image'])

Hello Appians
I am new to Appian and following the Appian developer learning path I faced an error in "write a maintenance record" of the process model, tried to solve it but in the end, I deleted the project and started a new one and now I am facing this error

"Error Evaluating UI Expression Expression evaluation error at function a!gridField [line 51]: A grid component [label="null"] has an invalid value for "columns". A grid column [label="Image"] has encountered an error. Expression evaluation error at function a!imageField [line 51]: Invalid Content ID"

this error shows up once I add a new Document Image column in the list of the vehicle record type 

and for some reason, the Acme Auto Solution Application already built has the same error 
So I guess the problem is not from the expression or the record type Can anyone please help?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Loai AbuKhil

Below are the things you need to check

1. Check if the Record AX Vehicle exists in the system. If this has been part of the project you have deleted earlier. You need to create a new Record and map it to the Database table (if not deleted)

2. If AX Vehicle Record exists, Check the Data Preview under Data Model tab by opening your record. Data should populate there if exists in the database.

3. Syntax for the EXAMPLE_DOCUMENT_IMAGE seems to be odd. There is no such Appian function. If you are trying to refer a constant you need to use cons!EXAMPLE_DOCUMENT_IMAGE

Children