Where do I fnd the documentation on setting up Dev/Test/Prod landscape for deployments?

I'm a newbie to Appian, looking for the documentation on initial steps for creating the promote-to-production landscape.  )This is assuming an "enterprise application" architecture (think: multiple users creating POs and then a Purchasing Dept. making buys), and not a mobile app architecture where we have to deploy an applet to multiple devices.)

I have found the documentation on "Deployments" and "Packages," but not the precursor documentation on how to set up the landscape, declare where Dev is and where Test is and where Prod is, how to add a Training environment into the landscape if desired, how to set up Primary Dev and HotFix Dev, etc., such that a Deployment can move applications and objects from a Source to Target.

Tried searching on "landscape" but that took me to portrait-vs-landscape in document orientation.  Other ideas on what search terms to use, or can anyone point me directly to the documentation?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children