Minimum score for passing Associate Developer Practice Test

Certified Associate Developer

Hi everyone.
Do you know which is the minimum score for passing the Associate Developer Practice Test? I want to obtain certification. And another question in the exam includes questions related to Introduction to Appian Delivery Methodology? since that topic comes in the learning path, but not in the exam objectives, in fact it does not even include the percentage.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

I think they updated this percentage recently , Last month it was 60% so it was ( 6*.60= 36)  we need to score 36

Now (October 2, 2023 ) it is changed to 73%  ,  60 *.73 that is  43.8 , so you need to score 44 out of 60 , 

Regarding Appian delivery methodology too topic included last month and it seems to be updated recently , i would suggest read and keep your self ready .

Exam Name: Appian Associate Developer
    Requirement(s): None
    Number of items: 60 Items
    Duration: 60 Minutes
    Price: $200
    Cut Score: 73%*
    Blueprint Updated: last updated on October 2, 2023

I think they updated this percentage recently , Last month it was 60% so it was ( 6*.60= 36)  we need to score 36

Now (October 2, 2023 ) it is changed to 73%  ,  60 *.73 that is  43.8 , so you need to score 44 out of 60 , 

Regarding Appian delivery methodology too topic included last month and it seems to be updated recently , i would suggest read and keep your self ready .

Exam Name: Appian Associate Developer
    Requirement(s): None
    Number of items: 60 Items
    Duration: 60 Minutes
    Price: $200
    Cut Score: 73%*
    Blueprint Updated: last updated on October 2, 2023

Children
No Data