Getting exception: Could not complete testing: fitnesse.slim.SlimError: Error SLiM server died before Header Message could be read. Unable to start test system 'slim': fitnesse.slim.SlimError: Error SLiM server died before Header Message could be r

Hi Team,

As i am a beginner to FitNesse, need some help. If someone can suggest how to resolve this or what is going wrong here, will be appreciated. So I am trying to connect to the appian cloud test environment but getting the exception "Could not complete testing: fitnesse.slim.SlimError: Error SLiM server died before Header Message could be read. Unable to start test system 'slim': fitnesse.slim.SlimError: Error SLiM server died before Header Message could be read".
I have provided the details as mentioned in the hint(marked in red) in the script table and have made changes in the user properties file as myusername=password (in the "login with username " , have provided my actual user id that i used to login to the test env, just before pasting it here have changes it to my_username), still getting the exception.
NOTE : I have not created any fixture for this script. Do I need to ?

This is regarding the appian cloud connectivity where i am getting stuck, but for sample test i am getting the correct result.

So , please help me out here.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible