How to Configure a picker Field Custom

Hi all,

I  have a scenario like user 1 will fill a form along with Product Category and submits , user 2 will receives the form and based on the details he has to fill the another form based on the Product Category ,here i want to design a a!pickerFieldCustom  in the form for search and select the products , here i need only products belongs to the product category given by the user 1 , how to achieve this please help me

thanks and regards

b ramesh babu

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hello ,

As Sri Ram has mentioned you can use the format that is provided in the documentation, Where as the values for your Identifier and labels should be an out put or dependent on the Previous users input. So please make the Labels and Identifiers Dynamic instead of passing constants or hard coded data.

• Hai chaitanya ,

thank you for your reply it is very useful in my development , i have another query try to help me out , i am using a editablegrid,there are multiple header cells , i has a add new row kind of structure , there i am facing a problem like in first row i have selected the product by searching in picker custom component right, thats applying to the next rows select product field,  i want select a unique and individual product for each row . could you please help me

• Hai chaitanya ,

thank you for your reply it is very useful in my development , i have another query try to help me out , i am using a editablegrid,there are multiple header cells , i has a add new row kind of structure , there i am facing a problem like in first row i have selected the product by searching in picker custom component right, thats applying to the next rows select product field,  i want select a unique and individual product for each row . could you please help me

Children