Pop up on button click

Hi All,

I have the requirement, where on click of a button in interface the text box pop up should appear to enter text and then submit it. Can anyone please help me how to achieve it?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I usually like to point out that there is a difference between "requirement" and "design", and the sort of thing you've described here is actually "design". 

That is to say, a different design (one more directly and inherently supported by standard Appian forms without difficult or painful workarounds) would still satisfy the same requirement, which would be to allow a user to enter and then submit some text on an interface.

Certified Lead Developer

I usually like to point out that there is a difference between "requirement" and "design", and the sort of thing you've described here is actually "design". 

That is to say, a different design (one more directly and inherently supported by standard Appian forms without difficult or painful workarounds) would still satisfy the same requirement, which would be to allow a user to enter and then submit some text on an interface.

Children
No Data