Web error of "Something went wrong" while taking appian training.

I am getting below error in the middle of training on appian academy after every 30 min or so. Is this error related to appian site or has something to do with browser settings? Can anyone guide. I have tried with different browsers still getting the same error.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

The "Something went wrong" message you're seeing during the Appian training is a common error that could be due to several reasons. Since the problem happens even when you switch browsers, it's less likely about your browser settings and more about the Appian training website or your internet connection. To fix this, you could:

Check your internet:Make sure your internet connection is reliable.

Clear browser data: Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies to see if that helps.

Turn off add-ons: Browser add-ons can sometimes cause problems. Try turning them off.

Check security settings: If you're using a firewall or VPN, they could be blocking the training site. See if turning them off makes a difference.

Use another network: If you can, try a different internet connection to see if there's something wrong with the network you're currently using.

Update your browser: Make sure you have the latest version of your browser installed.

• Thank you .The  Internet connection is stable and i have tried clearing the browser data multiple times already. Will check on other suggestions that you have provided. Else will raise support case 

Reply Children
No Data