Process Model - Debugging

Hello,

I'm new to Appian doing Developer course , as part of course Excercise 10 part 2 I cretaed  Request Maintenance. Process Model and trying to " Start Process fro Debugging "  but I'm getting below error.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi!

Can you check and confirm that you do not have any unreferenced variables or errors in the Start Form? You might have expressions in the Start Form interface that reference a rule input that no longer exists. In the following steps, 1) Confirm that the interface used in the start form does not have any issues in the expressions (review in expression mode), 2) Confirm that your start form is mapping inputs correctly in the process (Properties > Start Form). 

Hope this helps!

• Hi!

Can you check and confirm that you do not have any unreferenced variables or errors in the Start Form? You might have expressions in the Start Form interface that reference a rule input that no longer exists. In the following steps, 1) Confirm that the interface used in the start form does not have any issues in the expressions (review in expression mode), 2) Confirm that your start form is mapping inputs correctly in the process (Properties > Start Form). 

Hope this helps!

Children