Start Process Smart Service

Certified Associate Developer

In Appian, I am using start process smart service and passing a process variable as process parameter, how to use/access this in child process

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hello  

I hope what you want to ask is one of these

Q1. how to see the instance of the process that you have triggered in the start process. 

Q2. How to use the data that is passed from the parent model in the child process.

A1. If that is your question you can view from the process instances tab of the Process model that you have used in Start Process Smart Service. Else you can view it from the Monitoring tab of the Application. 

A2. If it is the data, Then you need to create a process variable and configure it as a parameter in the child process.

Please elaborate the question with more details for faster and correct answers.

Certified Senior Developer

Hello  

I hope what you want to ask is one of these

Q1. how to see the instance of the process that you have triggered in the start process. 

Q2. How to use the data that is passed from the parent model in the child process.

A1. If that is your question you can view from the process instances tab of the Process model that you have used in Start Process Smart Service. Else you can view it from the Monitoring tab of the Application. 

A2. If it is the data, Then you need to create a process variable and configure it as a parameter in the child process.

Please elaborate the question with more details for faster and correct answers.

Children
No Data