Save documents, using records

Hi, I'm new to appian, and most probably this is a obvious one, well im strugulling.

So I have a form, where I want to upload 3 different documents, therfore all of them are saved into document_cdt using the same id.

On the interface all looks fine, looks like its saving:

Therefore, when a really try to test its not saving the data into document_cdt:

Is it because I have something worng here:

should I add the documentationAppianID ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

What does your process data look like after you submit your form where you've uploaded the files?

I'm unclear why you would think you need to pass a value into "document_cdt" in the Related Action call.  Generally that data would start out as an Empty Set and then be populated by your on-form logic when the documents themselves are uploaded.  Unless I'm missing something subtle, the code in your top screenshot looks essentially correct.

Therefore we need more detail into why you say:

its not saving the data into document_cdt
    Certified Lead Developer

What does your process data look like after you submit your form where you've uploaded the files?

I'm unclear why you would think you need to pass a value into "document_cdt" in the Related Action call.  Generally that data would start out as an Empty Set and then be populated by your on-form logic when the documents themselves are uploaded.  Unless I'm missing something subtle, the code in your top screenshot looks essentially correct.

Therefore we need more detail into why you say:

its not saving the data into document_cdt
Children
No Data