Error When Pushing to databae

Hello, I am beginner to Appian. I am getting an error from my process model when I start publishing. The error is:

Details: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The record to be saved must not be null: TypedValue[it=4570,v=<null>] Data: TypedValue[it=4570,v=<null>]

From other threads are saying one of my values is null which isnt the case nothing is null in the cdt and all of the fields are mapped on the interface. Any thoughts? 

Is there a way to tell what field is giving this issue, again very new so as much details would be helpful. 

Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi  ,

It seems while defining the DB table you have restricted the column to be not null by default. But from the process model you are trying to store the null value to that particular column. 

You can go to the database and select you table and click on the structure and check the below for your column. If No is set for the column , change it to Yes in order to allow the null values to be stored.

• Hi  ,

It seems while defining the DB table you have restricted the column to be not null by default. But from the process model you are trying to store the null value to that particular column. 

You can go to the database and select you table and click on the structure and check the below for your column. If No is set for the column , change it to Yes in order to allow the null values to be stored.

Children
No Data