Regarding the ACD 101

Hello guys,

I failed for the developer exam for the second time now.

I studied for the Appian developer test for 180 hours, but i still failed the exam TWICE now. I'am lost i feel like i know everything and I felt like my answer wads also right . I just want to review the exam so i can maybe change my studying style. i used the exam checklist, i studied the developer course, i took the practice test so many times and i studied the appian documentation. and refer dumps too I don't know what to do my 2 POC's are live but I don't know why for the second time I just missed with 3 marks

ANY TIPS?

thanks.

-------------------

Edited by smash karts two days ago.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

Hi  ,

Sorry to hear this!

Basically just completing the developer learning path is not sufficient to clear the Certification.

It needs rigorous hands-on building complex applications and logical thinking.

I do agree certification is just a mcqs(theory) test, but some of the questions are based on hands-on experience

You still need to have practice on each and every object, refer documentation more often, take real life scenarios ad solve them by building scalable applications.

I suggest you to have more hands-on experience on building applications by referring documentation more often.

Certified Associate Developer

Hi  ,

Sorry to hear this!

Basically just completing the developer learning path is not sufficient to clear the Certification.

It needs rigorous hands-on building complex applications and logical thinking.

I do agree certification is just a mcqs(theory) test, but some of the questions are based on hands-on experience

You still need to have practice on each and every object, refer documentation more often, take real life scenarios ad solve them by building scalable applications.

I suggest you to have more hands-on experience on building applications by referring documentation more often.

Children
No Data