document function is working to get size and extenstion

HI team,

i want to find the type of extension and Size of list of documents and i have used document function and build an expression rule it is working fine in expression rule as expected when i call that expression in an interfcae  it is shoowing error as document function is deleted. 

a!localVariables(
  local!size: a!forEach(ri!documents, document(fv!item, "size")),
  local!extension: a!forEach(
    ri!documents,
    document(fv!item, "extension")
  ),
  toboolean(
    and(and(reject(
      fn!isnull,
      {
        a!forEach(
          local!extension,
          if(fv!item <> "pdf", false, null)
        )
      }
    )),
    and(reject(
      fn!isnull,
      {
        a!forEach(
          local!size,
          if(fv!item > 5000000, false, null)
        )
      }
    )
    )))

)

when i use in interface getting error as shown below

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Harsh Kumar Agarwal

Please note that this method is very unsupported and potentially buggy (and could stop working after any arbitrary update to the behind-the-scenes component code).

Prior to the implementation of the file upload field "validations" parameters that enabled validating on these, I considered it (personally) acceptable to use this work-around if only for the sake of validating.  However now that we *can* validate on these aspects of uploaded files, directly using supported OOB functionality, I consider it too risky to use in any production sense (and won't personally recommend it or even directly hint at the capability anymore unless it's in a context where i know it'll be used only for testing or experimentation).  So I advise extreme caution / reservation, both for anyone considering adopting this approach, as well as for those providing it in threads here.

Children