Record Summary

Hi Everyone,

I am opening an interface 2 from interface 1 through record summary on click of link in interface 1. I need to have a cross icon in interface 2 upon clicking it, will open the first interface again. Can anyone please help me.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hello  

Use a common local variable to save the response form both the interfaces, which would save a value that would decide which interface to display. 

example have a rule input in the 2nd interface which would save a value on the dynamic link of the cross icon. use the local variable from the parent/interface1 as the value in this interface2 rule when called in the interface1

a!localVariables(
      local!showWhen:false,
      {
        if(
          local!showWhen,
          rule!KS_xyzqwe(showWhen: local!showWhen)/*Your Interface 2*/,
          a!richTextDisplayField(
            value: a!richTextItem(
              text: "Show interface 2",
              link: a!dynamicLink(
                saveInto: a!save(local!showWhen,true)
              )
            )
          )
        )
      }
    )

in the rule for the child interface the icons dynamic link save a Boolean value into the rule input.

Certified Senior Developer

Hello  

Use a common local variable to save the response form both the interfaces, which would save a value that would decide which interface to display. 

example have a rule input in the 2nd interface which would save a value on the dynamic link of the cross icon. use the local variable from the parent/interface1 as the value in this interface2 rule when called in the interface1

a!localVariables(
      local!showWhen:false,
      {
        if(
          local!showWhen,
          rule!KS_xyzqwe(showWhen: local!showWhen)/*Your Interface 2*/,
          a!richTextDisplayField(
            value: a!richTextItem(
              text: "Show interface 2",
              link: a!dynamicLink(
                saveInto: a!save(local!showWhen,true)
              )
            )
          )
        )
      }
    )

in the rule for the child interface the icons dynamic link save a Boolean value into the rule input.

Children
No Data