Process 101 Build Application Step 9 Not Working

I have followed the document as described but getting the following error when running in debug mode:

Even the sample application provided has the same issue. My Interface is configured as follows:

Up to this exercise everything seems to have worked as expected. I tried changing the rule input in the interface to Vehicle which resulted in a lot more error messages. I deleted the process model and generated a new "Create" process model automatically.

Any help to get working would be greatly appreciated.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Thanks for your response Pragna, but I am really confused, particularly as I have followed instructions as per the Appian Process Modelling 101  training. What I understand from your comments:

1. If you have a form in the start node of a process, this results in errors and not possible to run process flow in debug mode?
    2. Is the Appian documentation and steps for the exercise incorrect? Do they need checking and revising?
    3. The reference application in the Community edition also fails with the same error - has Appian not tested their own code?

I would like to believe it is something in my configuration but really struggling to diagnose to the root cause.

What do you mean by " if u take user input task" - please explain the steps as I am new to Appian?

Children
No Data