Using a!recordFilterList in a Portal

Certified Associate Developer

Hey guys!

I'm trying to use an a!recordFilterList of a Record Type on an interface which is published in a Portal, but I get the following error:

I am aware of the partial compatibility of a!recordFilterList in a portal, so I have tried to use the filter integrated in a Web API in 2 different ways:

Unfortunately, I am still getting the same error.

Thanks for the help I am sure you all will give me!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you clarify where / how you are using a!recordFilterList? Are you using that function directly inside of an interface, or do you have an interface that references one of the user filters you define here?

For what it's worth, a!recordFilterList() can only be used within the record type designer - it won't work when referenced directly within any interface, whether you use that interface in portals or elsewhere.

• Can you clarify where / how you are using a!recordFilterList? Are you using that function directly inside of an interface, or do you have an interface that references one of the user filters you define here?

For what it's worth, a!recordFilterList() can only be used within the record type designer - it won't work when referenced directly within any interface, whether you use that interface in portals or elsewhere.

Children