Is there a way to generate an alert when a process has zero tasks for a set duration of time?

For our use case, when zero tasks are generated for a process, there's an underlying issue going on.  Currently, it isn't until our users notice they have 0 tasks and reach out to us that we are made aware.  

Is there a way for Appian to pick up on a process that has had zero tasks for a set duration and send an alert to administrators?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • > Currently, it isn't until our users notice they have 0 tasks and reach out to us that we are made aware.

I think you need better error handling. I would identify places where most of the errors come from and add error checks into process models. It can send notification to admins via email for instance. And with detailed information where the error happen the admin will be able to fix it faster and will not need to go to the process details to find the place.
  • > Currently, it isn't until our users notice they have 0 tasks and reach out to us that we are made aware.

I think you need better error handling. I would identify places where most of the errors come from and add error checks into process models. It can send notification to admins via email for instance. And with detailed information where the error happen the admin will be able to fix it faster and will not need to go to the process details to find the place.
Children
No Data