Get task assignee status inside the running process

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

In this sample process , the task is assigned to group . How to get the status of task  and once accepted by a member .Is it possible to   get the assignment status ,assigned to and the task id in the script task or any other component inside the same process down the line (Even before completion of task) . Is there any trigger event available in Input task so that I can use to update the table ? it can be separate process flow. How to do this ? Any idea is really helpful.   

Rajesh

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,

There is one idea from my side

You can try using a task report with all the task parameters you require along with their respective process instance

In the process model above, after the "AND" gateway , a timer can be set for 10 or 20 Seconds (in the meanwhile the task will get
    triggered) , after the timer a "Script Task" can be used to query the task report which has been created using "QueryProcessAnalytics" based on the process instance id , this would give you the then parameters of the task which has been assigned

Hope this helps
  • Hi,

There is one idea from my side

You can try using a task report with all the task parameters you require along with their respective process instance

In the process model above, after the "AND" gateway , a timer can be set for 10 or 20 Seconds (in the meanwhile the task will get
    triggered) , after the timer a "Script Task" can be used to query the task report which has been created using "QueryProcessAnalytics" based on the process instance id , this would give you the then parameters of the task which has been assigned

Hope this helps
Children
No Data