Monitor Process from an End User

Hi All,

I have a requirement to monitor the process instance as a Basic User from SITE. He can't be the member of Designer Group as I want to restrict him from accessing other objects in Designer. Is there a way to achieve this. Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    I don't think, it's a good idea of giving the permission to the end user to monitor the process instances, that should be limited for Process Administrators only. Also if we talk in Security perspective, we might be sending some secured information inside the process, so as service provider, i will never think about exposing my secured/private data to the end user (which they are not authorized to access). Instead of that you can make a Report and show them the necessary information into it.
    Certified Lead Developer
    I don't think, it's a good idea of giving the permission to the end user to monitor the process instances, that should be limited for Process Administrators only. Also if we talk in Security perspective, we might be sending some secured information inside the process, so as service provider, i will never think about exposing my secured/private data to the end user (which they are not authorized to access). Instead of that you can make a Report and show them the necessary information into it.
Children
No Data