Sub-process IDs for an un-archived parent process

Hi,

I am investigating an issue and need to unarchive some process instances as part of my investigation. I have the main process id and have un-archived that, but I need to find the process IDs for some of its sub-processes. I have written a process report and used the function sub_process_ids(), but it is not giving me any results. I know that there were some sub-processes instantiated because the process monitor shows that is the case.

Is there a limitation on the data that is returned by the function sub_process_ids()?

Is there another way I can find these sub-process instances?

Thanks in advance!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  •  The plugin mentioned by you works only when the main process and its children exist in the environment. Else it won't be useful.

The only way you can make this happen is to drive the required functionality by persisting the required things to database. Because the plugins (that are there as of now) will only report based on process instances that exist in Appian environment.

• Hi Sikhi, thanks for your reply.
    The child process instances should exist in the environment. I've already unarchived the parent process and can view the process history and monitor to see that the children were invoked and completed successfully. What I can't seem to do is find out what the child process ids are. If the process monitor can display the name of the child process that was invoked and its result, then it should know what the child process id was... Is there a way to dump the entire process instance data?