Displaying a Grid in a Record

I have a record in which I would like to display the contents of an editable grid I created. The grid has the following values:

Start Date: Date and Time

End Date: Date and Time

Comments: Text

Total Days: Number (integer)

Please advise on what the best method is to accomplish this task.

Thank you.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Tony,
    Can you give a little more detail about your use case / what you hope to accomplish with your editable grid? Do you want it to just display information in a read-only sense, which is the standard convention for record pages? Or do you have some sort of requirement for it to be truly editable and somehow save back the data as it gets changed? There are various ways to consider doing this, though the standard convention is via a Related Action as the previous commentor mentioned.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Tony,
    Can you give a little more detail about your use case / what you hope to accomplish with your editable grid? Do you want it to just display information in a read-only sense, which is the standard convention for record pages? Or do you have some sort of requirement for it to be truly editable and somehow save back the data as it gets changed? There are various ways to consider doing this, though the standard convention is via a Related Action as the previous commentor mentioned.
Children