Bulk Terminate process Instances

Hi All,

We need to terminate Thousands of process Instances of a process. Is there a simple way through which we can achieve that?

Thanks 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    May i know, in which case you are coming across through such requirements, because if there is any chance of leaving the process instance in middle and later you want to terminate that in Bulk, i suggest you configure Timer on the those nodes, so that if the operation did not happened within specified Business Transaction duration, then the process will get terminate Automatically rather than doing it explicitly. But still if you want to go for terminating these instances in Bulk then you can go for the suggestion given by Mike
    Certified Lead Developer
    May i know, in which case you are coming across through such requirements, because if there is any chance of leaving the process instance in middle and later you want to terminate that in Bulk, i suggest you configure Timer on the those nodes, so that if the operation did not happened within specified Business Transaction duration, then the process will get terminate Automatically rather than doing it explicitly. But still if you want to go for terminating these instances in Bulk then you can go for the suggestion given by Mike
Children
  • Thanks Alok & Mike for your suggestion. Actually, instead of cancelling the node or deleting instances, we wanted to archive them so what I did was that to get the instances from Re[port, upgrade the instances & add a script task and terminate node in process instances and then ran script task for those instances by start all node & that terminated the process, In the same process, we archive them from the Process instance ID.