Customizing default pop-up for required parameter of a process

Hi Team,

We are developing a utility process model for our support team; this won't be exposed to business via TEMPO Actions/Related Actions. Support team will be going to designer and running the process model manually ,but they need to give some parameters for this process model. Currently I have declared a variable of type text and made it required/multiple. So while launching the PM ,it shows a default pop-up "Question 1". This looks good and suffice our purpose ,but just wanted to know whether we can adjust the text area ,as we need to enter a very long text separated by colons (multiple values) ,it would be better if we can get a paragraph view. Is it possible? We don't want to do a SAIL form as that will go to TASKS sections and it may confuse support people.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Why do you have your support team going to the process model and running it manually? It seems that it could be exposed as an action and targeted specifically at the support team - this would streamline the process quite a bit, unless you're intentionally avoiding having them use the TEMPO interface at all.

I bring this up since you could then use a SAIL form as others have suggested, and there would be no nag message about opening in TEMPO (this is due to the older appian version as far as i remember - newer ones would allow a SAIL start form to open on demand).
    Certified Lead Developer
    Why do you have your support team going to the process model and running it manually? It seems that it could be exposed as an action and targeted specifically at the support team - this would streamline the process quite a bit, unless you're intentionally avoiding having them use the TEMPO interface at all.

I bring this up since you could then use a SAIL form as others have suggested, and there would be no nag message about opening in TEMPO (this is due to the older appian version as far as i remember - newer ones would allow a SAIL start form to open on demand).
Children
No Data