How to configure Send E-mail Smart Service ?

Hi,

I am using send e-mail smart service on my process model. Once user fills the form the record gets inserted into the Database after that i want to trigger an email.

I want the subject line to capture the ID of the record to mention in the subject line of the email. I am using this syntax in subject field - 

="New Record alert notification with ID "&pv!Id

I am getting the emails but it is not capturing the id. How can i fix this problem ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • If you want the Id from DB to be passed to the smart service, you will have to fetch the Id from DB first - using query rule object or query entity function. Put another node in your process model, and fetch the record id, then use this value to populate in the subject.

However, since you are auto-generating the value, you can have the first value set in a constant. Then keep on auto incrementing this constant value by 1, every time you run the process model. That way the constant value will be in sync with the auto generated value.
    I would not recommend using this, in case the values from DB are altered, there will be a discrepancy.
Children