Automated Testing for expression rules

Hi All,

I am working on "Automated Testing for expression rules" through SAIL Interface. In my Process Model Start Rule Test (Application) functions returns an Id and I am fetching the result using  a!testRunResultForId() function. After fetching the result it gives out TestRunResult which internally owns the data in several data types such as(ApplicationTestResult,ObjectTestResult, TestCaseResult) . Now my problem is how to extract the test case result data from ObjectTestResult as they comes out as Arrays for multiple Test cases.

Kindly help me out. Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Also you should be careful, a!testRunResultForId() do not handle the exceptions which means if the testCaseRunId is 0 or the ID which never exist in Primary DB, will cause your rule /process to get break.

Also for parsing it's data, you need to make the use of array [index'es], index(), and forEach() which is a bit time consuming activity because it's response will be of type Nested.

Hope this information will help you to avoid any issues while invocation of this rule.

Also, It will be easy to assist you with parsing the response, if you can share your code here
    Certified Lead Developer
    Also you should be careful, a!testRunResultForId() do not handle the exceptions which means if the testCaseRunId is 0 or the ID which never exist in Primary DB, will cause your rule /process to get break.

Also for parsing it's data, you need to make the use of array [index'es], index(), and forEach() which is a bit time consuming activity because it's response will be of type Nested.

Hope this information will help you to avoid any issues while invocation of this rule.

Also, It will be easy to assist you with parsing the response, if you can share your code here
Children