Error in Escalation Timer (ERROR:EVAL:@reason=index)

I'm receiving the following error when configuring an escalation timer: "ERROR:EVAL:@reason=index". I saw a corresponding knowledge base article indicating that I should not have a load() in a rule within the escalation timer, but even after removing that load(), and even directly inputting my expression into the expression editor, I'm still receiving this error. Has anyone experienced this issue before or have any insight? Code is below:

caladdhours(
rule!XXXX_getXXXX(
caseId: ri!case.id,
statusId: ri!case.statusTypeId,
pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(
startIndex: 1,
batchSize: 1,
sort: a!sortInfo(field: "createdOn", ascending: true)
)
).data.createdOn,
rule!XXXX_getREFXXXX(
id: ri!case.xxxxTypeId
).data.slaBusHrs,
"XXXX"
)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1) I would suggest to calculate this values before entering to this activity
    2) i see you have ri! paramters, if you are entering this thing directly to the expression editor it might not work. when using the expression editor there you have this "Data" tab which will give you all the information you can use in the expression you are writting.
  • Josep, when entering the expression into the expression editor within, I changed the rule inputs to corresponding process variables - had I not, it would have produced an error prior to runtime. I have been able to use workarounds to avoid the error, but I'm still not clear as to why it wouldn't work within the escalation configuration, given that I ensured there were no load() statements within any of the corresponding rules.
  • Josep, when entering the expression into the expression editor within, I changed the rule inputs to corresponding process variables - had I not, it would have produced an error prior to runtime. I have been able to use workarounds to avoid the error, but I'm still not clear as to why it wouldn't work within the escalation configuration, given that I ensured there were no load() statements within any of the corresponding rules.
Children