Darker bold font on node labels in the procces model designer and extrange message

Hi

I'm getting the message in the process model designer that says:

"Some referenced items could not be found. Please check the model and correct any problems"
Why this problem happens ussually? I can't fix it

Also I noticed there are some labels on nodes that are in bold font. What does it mean?

T
hanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi everyone.

Here it is what happened.

About the bold font, yes, now i see where i can change the font style, so maybe it was by accident.

About the reference items could not be found message,  it was a security thing so, someone else that is in the sys admin group started making  that process flow, and then me in a lower privileged group level (designers group) continued working on the process, and that message refers to the object that the sys admin made . The weird part is that i could continue working an saving and publishing to that process flow working as expected even though that anoying message was still showing after each save and publish.

I think that has to be with a check in the admin console; "Default User Profile Visibility" because once i checked it, the message was gone. But in this case i had to leave it unchecked because of the company policies.

Thanks every one.  :)

• Hi everyone.

Here it is what happened.

About the bold font, yes, now i see where i can change the font style, so maybe it was by accident.

About the reference items could not be found message,  it was a security thing so, someone else that is in the sys admin group started making  that process flow, and then me in a lower privileged group level (designers group) continued working on the process, and that message refers to the object that the sys admin made . The weird part is that i could continue working an saving and publishing to that process flow working as expected even though that anoying message was still showing after each save and publish.

I think that has to be with a check in the admin console; "Default User Profile Visibility" because once i checked it, the message was gone. But in this case i had to leave it unchecked because of the company policies.

Thanks every one.  :)

Children
No Data