Custom Smart Service Plugin via MNI's

SOAP Service calls are made via custom smart service and on MNI's but the response is getting cross wired after few instances. Sometimes the subprocess instance does not have any input parameters set.
Does the custom smart service has any limitation on the number of parallel instances?
Attached is the sample process model to visualize.

We are currently on 17.1 Hotfix I

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi as per my understanding, it's an obvious behaviour, when you call same smart services in a parallel flow, while capturing the response, you should always provide different process variables, because if it's the same variable, last smart service node response will override previous response.

Again after merging the flow, you can append all these node responses and proceed further.

In fact if you have configured MNI and want to capture all the responses, you need to do the same using script task, in order to avoid losing the responses.

Also when we talk about passing input to subprocess, if we have configured the variable as input and if variable contains value during all the instances, these values should pass to the subprocess.

Hope this will help you.
  • Hi Alok, maybe I was not clear in giving the information. The SOAP Call 1,2,3 internally calls a subprocess which then calls smart service.
    So all the input and output variables are of different instances/values.
Reply Children