What is the difference between start process and sub process?

hi,

What is the difference between start process and sub process?

Thanks In Advance.

Parents
  • I have observed something strange and would like to share and check if its happening for others as well.

1. I have used a Start Process smart service from another parent process with close to 15 parameters passed. I currently see this coming up in Health Check Report  as a high peak average node in the process

2. I have a similar parent process where the same process is called as a sub process, this time as a asynchronous sub process. The parameters and value remain the same. The volume of processes are similar. However this process doesn't seem to have a high peak average.

Any Idea of why this could have possibly happened?

Many Thanks,

Arjun.

• I have observed something strange and would like to share and check if its happening for others as well.

1. I have used a Start Process smart service from another parent process with close to 15 parameters passed. I currently see this coming up in Health Check Report  as a high peak average node in the process

2. I have a similar parent process where the same process is called as a sub process, this time as a asynchronous sub process. The parameters and value remain the same. The volume of processes are similar. However this process doesn't seem to have a high peak average.

Any Idea of why this could have possibly happened?

Many Thanks,

Arjun.

Children

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible