Is it possible to omit start form from process model and proceed with successor activity?

Certified Associate Developer

Hello All,

I have a requirement where I want to open a interface form from another interface, For this I'm using a!StartProcessLink() function. The process model which I'm calling from this function consists of one start form but as per the requirement I do not want that form to come up instead I want to proceed from rest of the activity. Is it possible to to this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi I believe in your case, widget form is the best option where on button click show some other sections and hide the previous one, this will be easy configurable specially for your requirement.

I wouldn't not prefer to define the start form inside sub process because start form means it should not start process instance untill user do not submits the start form, but in this case your process instance will be created.

I understand for your scenario defining start process inside sub process may do your job, but this violates the meaning of start form.

So I believe widget is the best choice for you.

Hope it will help you.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi I believe in your case, widget form is the best option where on button click show some other sections and hide the previous one, this will be easy configurable specially for your requirement.

I wouldn't not prefer to define the start form inside sub process because start form means it should not start process instance untill user do not submits the start form, but in this case your process instance will be created.

I understand for your scenario defining start process inside sub process may do your job, but this violates the meaning of start form.

So I believe widget is the best choice for you.

Hope it will help you.
Children
No Data