Process changes are not saved

I have a process where i made few changes like adding new node and i have publish the process.But when i run new instance on it , it is still carrying the older version.Is there any clue about this behavior ?

Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    if you are sure that you have done modification to actual process model but not the instance. And you have published the process model but still you are facing this issue, then to debug this, you can delete all the previous versions of this process model and republish this process and try executing that.

Now you will be able to find only that behaviour which you have configured in your current process model version, as this do not contains any other versions than the current one.

Hope this will help you.
    Certified Lead Developer
    if you are sure that you have done modification to actual process model but not the instance. And you have published the process model but still you are facing this issue, then to debug this, you can delete all the previous versions of this process model and republish this process and try executing that.

Now you will be able to find only that behaviour which you have configured in your current process model version, as this do not contains any other versions than the current one.

Hope this will help you.
Children