Disappearing Security Settings in version 17.2 G

We are currently on version 17.2 of Appian however, there are still some old process models in version 16.2 E that were not converted to SAIL. They still require updates and maintenance. Until they are converted to SAIL models, I am facing an issue that the security keeps disappearing on some of these models. Fortunately, the only environment on the version 17.2 is our development and this is not an urgent problem right how. Shortly however, our testing environment will be upgraded to version 17.2 and then Production. I hope this issue does not show up in those environments too. 

As of now, I've had to put back the security settings more than once in development in order to complete my work and testing. Has anyone else experienced this issue when upgrading to 17.2?

Thank you,

Tony C.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Tony,
    I haven't experienced that issue before, but I just wanted to clarify - you mean there are process models in which the forms / user input tasks have not been converted to SAIL forms? Process models are configured in similar ways pre- and post- SAIL. How many models is this happening for? Do you have any models where some forms are coded in SAIL and others using the legacy forms designer?
  • The conversion to SAIL is definitely a priority and we have been working diligently towards that goal. All new work is being coded in SAIL. We have a bit of old legacy models and are catching up with SAIL in a very positive manner and hard teamwork. As of now, I have observed this behavior on the old legacy models. You might be in the right ballpark with your response.
Reply Children
No Data