How to stop process with start timer?

Hello!

We have a process with start timer, it runs every hour. I want to temporarily stop it while I'm working on related stuff. If possible I don't want to modify process model. Can I "unpublish" it somehow?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi you can follow below mention steps to achieve your requirement:

1. Create a constant let's say YOUR_APP_DISABLE_EXECUTION of type Boolean

2. On start node evaluate and condition where 1st condition will be determining the date and time to execute the process (which you are already doing) AND 2 nd condition will be cons!YOUR_APP_DISABLE_EXECUTION=false()

So, Appian will evaluate both the expression, and hn both are true then only it will instantiate this process, now you can switch your constant value from false to true (to disable execution) true to false (to enable the execution)

Hope this will help you
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi you can follow below mention steps to achieve your requirement:

1. Create a constant let's say YOUR_APP_DISABLE_EXECUTION of type Boolean

2. On start node evaluate and condition where 1st condition will be determining the date and time to execute the process (which you are already doing) AND 2 nd condition will be cons!YOUR_APP_DISABLE_EXECUTION=false()

So, Appian will evaluate both the expression, and hn both are true then only it will instantiate this process, now you can switch your constant value from false to true (to disable execution) true to false (to enable the execution)

Hope this will help you
Children
No Data