Appropriate use case for using Quick Task

Hi Team,

I have a PM in which I have configured user input task as "Quick Task". If I don't make it as quick task ,I can view the same under Tempo-->Tasks. But when configured as quick task it is not coming ;from where I can continue this quick task. Basically a simple use case scenario for using Quick Tasks also will be of great help

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Here are a few use cases for quick tasks:

1) When a task is clicked and not proceeded (maybe just to view the form if somebody has clicked or by mistake), it comes to the task tab. To avoid such instances forever in the environment (especially production), we can give quick task with exception so that these kind of junk instances can be terminated after some time.
    2) When we need to give a confirmation screen with record link after submission of a request, and after user click on the link and gets redirected to a new page, and does not/ forgets to terminate the actual task.
  • Here are a few use cases for quick tasks:

1) When a task is clicked and not proceeded (maybe just to view the form if somebody has clicked or by mistake), it comes to the task tab. To avoid such instances forever in the environment (especially production), we can give quick task with exception so that these kind of junk instances can be terminated after some time.
    2) When we need to give a confirmation screen with record link after submission of a request, and after user click on the link and gets redirected to a new page, and does not/ forgets to terminate the actual task.
Children
No Data