Appropriate use case for using Quick Task

Hi Team,

I have a PM in which I have configured user input task as "Quick Task". If I don't make it as quick task ,I can view the same under Tempo-->Tasks. But when configured as quick task it is not coming ;from where I can continue this quick task. Basically a simple use case scenario for using Quick Tasks also will be of great help

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Can you provide more detail on what you mean by this? I'm not sure what you mean.
    "But when configured as quick task it is not coming ;from where I can continue this quick task."
  • The whole story is like this ,I have a PM which has 2 user input tasks. One after the other with a decision gateway. I have published model and added to Actions of my application. Now here is sequence
    1.From actions i launch my PM, I get my first user input task (this is chained)
    2.I press submit button.
    3.The flow takes to second user input task which is configured as a quick task. (in this one i am not using chaining)
    4. I expect that a task will get assigned under Tasks tab in TEMPO
    5.Nothing is happening ,but the PM stops at the user input task.
  • The whole story is like this ,I have a PM which has 2 user input tasks. One after the other with a decision gateway. I have published model and added to Actions of my application. Now here is sequence
    1.From actions i launch my PM, I get my first user input task (this is chained)
    2.I press submit button.
    3.The flow takes to second user input task which is configured as a quick task. (in this one i am not using chaining)
    4. I expect that a task will get assigned under Tasks tab in TEMPO
    5.Nothing is happening ,but the PM stops at the user input task.
Children