Complex Gateway second time evaluation in same process.

I am having a scenario in which there are 4 incoming paths for which each incoming 2 outgoing paths need to be executed(irrespective of the incoming paths). So I used a Complex gateway, but when a second input path is coming through it, it waits for all the incoming paths, can we not only go to output just by single incoming path every time the requirement is???

Do I need to replace the complex with multiple AND gateways because in a whole process, it can go multiple times in the Complex gateway.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi nupoor,

While configuring the complex gateway you might have selected required 2 of the incoming paths to arrive before starting the execution. Hence you are facing this challenge as complex gateway allows you to restrict the nos of incoming nodes before the condition evaluates.

instead of that you can select the only a single required incoming path which is a must to start the execution of the node,

Hope this might help.

Thanks,
    Rohit Ouhal
  • Hi nupoor,

While configuring the complex gateway you might have selected required 2 of the incoming paths to arrive before starting the execution. Hence you are facing this challenge as complex gateway allows you to restrict the nos of incoming nodes before the condition evaluates.

instead of that you can select the only a single required incoming path which is a must to start the execution of the node,

Hope this might help.

Thanks,
    Rohit Ouhal
Children
No Data